No jailbreak needed (but you do need a computer). Easy to follow guide! Works on iOS 11, 10, & 9!
The following phone/tablet models should all work: iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5S, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, and iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, and iPhone X. As for iPads, you should be good with iPad 3, iPad 4, iPad 5 / 2017, iPad Air, iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3, iPad Mini 4, and the iPad Pro 9.7″ (what I use) as well as the iPad Pro 12.9″.
– Download the latest version of Cydia Impactor here: http://www.cydiaimpactor.com/
– Download the Provenance N64 enabled emulator .ipa file here: http://www.freeemulator.com/nintendo-64-emulators-for-iphone/
– You are on your own for the roms–I will not supply links to them (Google is your friend).
– Signing apps via Cydia Impactor on non-jailbroken devices only works for 7 days. After 7 days, the app will crash immediately on attempting to launch, and your home screen will reappear. To get around this, simply reinstall the app with Cydia Impactor every 7 days (note that your settings/games will remain in tact when doing this as long as you don’t manually delete the app). A bit of a hassle, but that’s the way non-App Store apps work for non-jailbroken users.
– There are other methods to installing emulators on iOS that don’t involve hooking your iOS device up to your computer and using Cydia Impactor. This is done from various websites out there that can install/sign the apps for you. However, from my experience with them, most of these sites just throw up errors when attempting to install apps this way. The method used in this video works 100% every time.
With the Provenance emulator you can play all your old school favorite N64 games on iOS devices, such as The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, Super Mario 64, Banjo-Kazooie, Donkey Kong 64, Goldeneye 007, Pokemon Stadium 2, Starfox 64, Super Smash Bros., Wave Race 64, and Perfect Dark.
– Background Music: “Vacant Lives (1080° remix) – 1080° Snowboarding”
– Outro BGM: “Super Mario World Game Over Song Remix”
http://www.FreeEmulator.com has been serving up the top-rated video game emulators for years. You will find an emulator for all of the following operating systems: Android, BlackBerry, iOS, Linux, Mac, Windows, & Windows Phone.
This video is meant for educational purposes. Nintendo is the author of the games in this video for the purpose of copyright. All rights reserved.
HOW TO PLAY 1080° Snowboarding (Nintendo 64) on iPhone, iPad, iPod, iOS [Setup Tutorial & Settings]